Saturday, February 24, 2007

Wedding Day



Just a quick thought, as I am trying to get some much needed sleep tonight before my sister's wedding tomorrow.
All roads to love tend on the rocky side and my sister has had her fair share of difficulties (including just recently getting through cervical cancer). She has met up with a man, who seems, at least to me, to be a very good hearted and wonderful person. And I will be wishing them both all the very best tomorrow. My post is about the difficulties of saying all I want to say succinctly in the few minutes that I will have to fill, in the middle of the ceremony. Which, in itself, will be brief.
Anyway, I only hope I can rise to the occasion. After that I will very merrily celebrate!

2 comments:

scout said...

wow, best to your sister....sounds like she's been through a lot!!!! how did the nuptials go?

austin said...

Hi Scout,
I have used your question as an excuse to put up some wedding photos!!
It was just such a fantastic night. I feel teary thinking about it!
Nice to hear from you. Very sorry to hear about the loss of your Uncle and I send you all the best.
Austin.