Wednesday, May 03, 2006

media junkie



I am definitely a media junkie. I read two daily newspapers a day. I subscribe to the Guardian Weekly and read all number of magazines. What good does that do, I wonder. I don't know, all I know is that I need to read a lot of news print. The Age in Melbourne is one paper I buy daily, although daily I say to myself that I should stop as it is turning into an entertainment rag. There are still a lot of individual journalists that I hang out to read but they are like flowers in the snow.



This photo is the result of looking at fellow bloggers and being shown a neat site that tells you how to turn photos into images of a model world. It made me stay up too late last night playing with a photo that my stepson Mikki took in Tokyo. here is the link to the model making site- http://recedinghairline.co.uk/tutorials/fakemodel/index.html

1 comment:

Phaedra Press said...

god, i get through the age so quickly now, alot of dross. going online for news can be more informative. and if someone is reading a herald. i get scared